(G.N.S) Dt 10
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani-led government has announced a new set of guidelines on Wednesday. A night curfew, however, will continue to remain imposed from 9 pm till 6 am.
- Religious places open from June 11; not more than 50 people can gather.
- Libraries can function with 50% capacity.
- Gardens can open from 6 am till 7 pm
- Gyms can operate with 50% capacity
- Social, political gatherings cannot have more than 50 people
- Dine-in allowed at restaurants with 50% capacity, from 8 am till 7 pm
- Shops can open between 9 am and 7 pm